- Create:Fixate judges art on talent only and we accept submissions year round
– All submissions must be a minimum of 10 images from each artist.
– For quick submissions, you can email jpgs that are 72 dpi to 120 dpi or your website link.
– Please include a short paragraph about yourself as well as information explaining the medium/media of your artwork
– Anything goes as long as the art work is original, created by you, and you have a minimum series of 10 images to submit.
– We do not accept offline portfolios or do studio visits without seeing images of an artist’s work before hand
– There is no fee to submit your work to Create:Fixate, but there is a very small donated participation fee once accepted into a C:F exhibit. All contributions support our nonprofit programs.
Email to: submissions(at)createfixate(dot)com
*** Please note ***
Even though we accept submissions on a rolling basis, we only review art work once every 3 months. Due to the amount of submissions received, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you do not hear from us within 6 months then it may mean that your art did not fit the curatorial direction of the art shows at that time. We encourage you to re-submit after 6 months if you have a new body of work to be considered.